as of 06/07/2023 (Details)
When you lean your motorcycle to the right or left in a turn, the design holds the ball in the vertical position by allowing the base of the hitch to move in the opposite direction of the bike without causing your trailer to bind - as it could possibly do with a conventional ball hitch. And,unlike a swivel coupler, the Freedom Ball is not attached to your trailer, so there are no parts to retrofit.That is not the case with the swivel coupler. If you were to purchase a swivel coupler for installation on an existing trailer, you would have to drill and sometimes even cut or weld the parts in order to adapt the coupler to your trailer. You would have to drill, cut, and weld all of your trailers. The Freedom Pivot Ball Hitch is easy. Simply attach it to your motorcycle as you would a standard ball. So, one Freedom Pivot Ball Hitch gives you the freedom to use it with all of your trailers and to share it with all of your friends and family.
- Allows for appreciable lean - reduces risk of binding, jack-knifing, or flipping
- Detachable - makes it easy to use on multiple bikes
- Attaches easily to any motorcycle with a hitch support
- Can be used with many different types of trailers
- Designed specifically for motorcycles