as of 04/13/2021 (Details)
It can also be used with great effect to restore tune to carburetors if these have become blocked, stuck, or dirty. When sprayed into the air intake this product cleans all parts of the inlet system, carburetors, port areas and inlet valves. In these areas it is most effective in keeping vital parts moving, and passages clear of gums and deposits, so a smooth system of air flow can be maintained. This is vital because even slight surface roughness from deposits can ruin tuning and cause power losses.
- Remove gums and other deposits from air/fuel induction systems of gasoline engines
- Free sticking valves and sluggish compression rings
- Purge excessive deposits from the combustion chambers
- Ideal for spray cleaning of varnished steel or cast iron parts normally hand cleaned on bench operations
- Not for use in diesel engines