Deal: $13.15 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/27/2020 (Details)
Motorcraft ATF Type-F is recommended by Ford Motor Company. It is a high-static friction fluid developed for Ford automatic transmissions manufactured during the 1970's and earlier. The special frictional properties of Motorcraft ATF Type-F ensure proper shifting in Ford transmissions that require a fluid meeting ESW-M2C33-F. It is also recommended for power steering systems in a wide variety of Ford Vehicles calling for a Type-F fluid, built prior to Model Years 1996-1998. Check owner guide for proper application.
- Motorcraft automatic transmission fluid Type-F resists foaming and protects against rust, corrosion, wear and deposits
- Its low viscosity makes it suitable not only for Ford power steering units, but also as a hydrostatic drive fluid for many farm implements and certain industrial equipment applications
- Motorcraft ATF Type-F should not be used in newer transmissions requiring MERCON LV, MERCON V or MERCON SP
- Formulated for automotive use
- Check owner guide and transmission fluid charts for application
Do you want ot get the Genuine Ford Fluid XT-1-QF Type-F Automatic Transmission and Power Steering Fluid – 1 Quart?