Deal: $9.75 (SAVE Now!)
as of 12/02/2020 (Details)
With everything there is to know about the game, this indispensable guide is like having a golf pro by your side at all times. With quick guides to golf rules, FAQs and all-new incidents, images and artwork, this clear, detailed book allows you to quickly and easily get to grips with even the most difficult situations. Whether you're engaged in stroke play or match play, in a friendly foursome or fighting for your club championship, knowledge of the rules will increase your enjoyment of the game and maybe even shave a few strokes off your score. Produced in association with the United States Golf Association.
- Book contains the complete Rules as revised January 1, 2012
- 100 illustrations designed to provide an easier understanding of the Rules of the game
- Particular emphasis devoted to situations that cause difficulties for all golfers
- Obstructions, bunkers, lost balls, loose impediments are some of the Rules illustrated in this essential reference book
- Foreword by Glen D. Nager, Chairman, Rules of Golf Committee USGA
Do you want ot get the Golf Rules Illustrated?