Regular Price: $29.99
Deal: $24.99 (SAVE Now!)
as of 02/26/2021 (Details)
Vinegar Weed & Grass Killer by Green Gobbler is a Natural Weed Killer and the best and the easiest way to eliminate weeds fast. This Organic Weed Killer is approved for Organic Use. While Other Weed Killers use dangerous chemicals, Green Gobbler Vinegar Weed Killer is derived from corn. So, it is safer to use around kids and pets. This Natural Weed Killer contains an organic compound that virtually starts killing weeds on contact. When sprayed on, weeds don't stand a chance. Green Gobbler Vinegar Weed Killer will eliminate any type of weed including Dandelion, Crabgrass, Creeping Charlie, Oxalis, Musk Thistle, Broadleaf Plantain and Clover Weed. Don't bring dangerous chemicals into your home. Make the smart choice. Save time, money and keep your loved ones safe by choosing Green Gobbler Vinegar Weed Killer.
- KILLS WEEDS & GRASS FAST - Eliminate any type of weed in just a matter of hours. Expect full desiccation in less than 24 hours. Green Gobbler contains 20% acetic acid. Use on crabgrass, dandelions, clover weeds, white clover, moss, etc.
- SAFE TO USE ANYWHERE - Perfect for residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural use. Apply where weeds and grasses are not desired. Use on driveways, sidewalks, concrete, mulch beds, pavers, flower beds, parking lots, farmlands, barns, etc. Ready to use right out the container.
- CERTIFIED FOR ORGANIC USE - Completely eliminates and desiccates weeds and grasses without using toxic chemicals. Made straight from corn. OMRI listed weed killer and certified for organic use.
- POWERFUL FORMULA - NO potentially cancer-causing chemicals. Glyphosate-free. 20% formula is four times stronger than traditional table vinegar. Made strictly from ethanol distilled from corn grain.
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not pleased, call or email us with your order number and we will reimburse your entire purchase. We value our customers and we stand behind all of our products. Expect a refund with no questions asked.