as of 06/12/2021 (Details)
Diffusers turn water and essential oils into a very fine mist for aromatherapy purposes. Aromatherapy is useful for pain relief, mood enhancement, increased cognition, common colds, and more. The GreenAir SpaVapor 2.0 works perfectly with therapeutic-grade essential oils without heating them, a process which can compromise their molecular integrity. Its patented ultrasonic technology creates ultrafine mists for longer periods of time and better inhalation. It is affordable, reliable, and designed to work for years on end. It includes colored LED lights for ambiance (which can be turned on and off), and features directional misting as well as auto shut-off when the unit runs out of water. The GreenAir SpaVapor 2.0 can also be used to deodorize air from strong tobacco, food, and/or pet odors and as a humidifier. Perfect for nurseries, spas, studios, at home or in the office. Capacity: 150ml. Room Size: Up to 400 sq. ft. Run Time: Up to 8 hours.
- NEW AND IMPROVED: Part of GreenAir's industry-leading line of diffusers, the SpaVapor 2.0 combines reliable quality and affordability with a number of modes and setting to personalize and extend your aromatherapy experience.
- ATTRACTIVE AND SILENT: GreenAir's SpaVapor 2.0 is BPA-free, has a natural pearl-white finish that compliments any décor, and is virtually silent. It can be used anywhere, both day and night.
- HIGH CAPACITY: Unlike most other diffusers, the GreenAir SpaVapor 2.0 offers intermittent diffusion settings which guarantee more than 8 hours of aromatherapy, covering up to 400 sq. ft. of space. The timer allows for 1, 2, or 3 hour settings, all of which are easily controlled by the push of a button.
- NUMEROUS FEATURES: In addition to intermittent and continuous modes, it features rotating LED colored lights (blue, green, purple, and red) which can be turned on/off, as well as directional misting and auto shut-off when the unit runs out of water.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: The GreenAir SpaVapor 2.0 works perfectly with therapeutic-grade essential oils without heating them, a process which can compromise their molecular integrity. It is great for pain relief, mood enhancement, treating common colds, and can be used in nurseries, spas, studios, at home or in the office.