as of 10/07/2022 (Details)
The HALO Sleep Sack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO Sleep Sack wearable blanket helps your baby sleep better, too. It is a warm cuddly blanket they cannot kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Used in hospitals nationwide, the HALO Sleep Sack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospitals and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. HALO also proudly supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% polyester micro-fleece. TOG: 1.0. Size large fits 22-28 lbs. Durable Product.
- COMFORTABLE - Made from 100% Polyester Micro-fleece to keep your baby warm, while preventing overheating.
- SAFE AND FUN DESIGN - The fun colors and safe design will put your child far from harm and allow them to enjoy the little elephant design
- ALLOWS ROOM FOR MOVING - The SleepSack is designed to provide plenty of movement, allowing your baby to kick their feet and wiggle their arms. Halo designed the SleepSack to comfort the baby and make carrying easy for you as well.
- INVERTED ZIPPERS - The zipper is inverted to allow you to unzip the SleepSack wearable blanket from the bottom for easy diaper changes.
- MACHINE WASH - Turn inside out and close zipper before laundering. Machine wash warm with like colors on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.