as of 05/15/2021 (Details)
The highest quality reflective heat shield on the market, there is no better way to shield up to 90 percent of radiant heat. They use a 1/4 inch thick ceramic inner pad sandwiched between heavy duty foil and bound together with a stainless steel mesh at the edges. By binding the edges with this mesh, they create greater flexibility and a more rugged product. This heat shield withstands 1100F continuous radiant heat and 500F of direct contact. Thermaflect Shield is intended for wrapping around air boxes, electrical boxes, air conditioning components, or used as a heat shield for a catalytic converter, muffler, DPF or a floor heat shield. All of these heat shields may be fastened with Thermal-Tie, safety wire, screws, or rivets.
- Continuous operating reflective temperature of 1100 degree Fahrenheit, 2000 degree Fahrenheit intermittent
- Capable of reflecting over 90 percentage of radiant heat
- Flexible bends conforms to almost any shape
- Simple installation, install in minutes
- Perfect radiant heat shield for mufflers, catalytic converters, DPF and more