as of 05/10/2021 (Details)
More than just another heat shield, Inferno Shields can be custom configured to handle whatever your thermal requirements are. These heat shields can be bent, folded and twisted to form a custom shape. Their heat shields come in three different grades of alloy: Aluminum (900F continuous), Stainless steel (1800F continuous) and Inconel (2200F continuous). All of these alloy heat shields have an inner ceramic pad that can be trimmed, then fold over outer alloy layer for a custom size or fit. Larger and custom heat shields available with volume purchase. All of these heat shields may be fastened with Thermal-Tie, safety wire, screws, or rivets.
- Continuous operating temperature of 900 degree Fahrenheit
- Capable of reflecting over 90 percentage of radiant heat
- Flexible bends will hold its shape
- Simple installation, install in minutes
- Perfect radiant heat shield for mufflers, catalytic converters, DPF and more