Deal: $38.40 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/28/2020 (Details)
HP Sticky Shield is the ultimate way to stop heat from radiating into the drivers compartment of your ride. Made from a dense layer of 1/8" fiberglass insulation shielded by a rugged layer of .003" thick aluminum, HP Sticky Shield may be cleaned after installation and is resistant to the elements. The heavy duty peel and stick adhesive will bond to almost any clean surface (not recommended for unfinished fiberglass or carbon). It is the perfect radiant heat shield for transmission tunnels, mufflers, catalytic converters, DPF's, turbo, downpipes, and exhaust system heat. This HP Sticky Shield can be used with less than 1" of airspace, however when used with 1" or more airspace, it is capable of shielding over 90 percent of heat. Did that set of long tube headers on your Mustang, Camaro, Challenger, or tuner move your catalytic converter where there are not any factory heat shields? Use Sticky Shield to stop the heat! That Jeep getting some serious heat in the transmission tunnel or from the cat, Sticky Shield it away! HP Sticky Shield is asbestos free. This product is designed to be used UNDER the vehicle on the floor pan, firewall, transmission tunnel, etc., it is not designed to be used under the carpet. Use Heatshield Armor Weld Tape to seal seams when putting two of these heat shields together and also protect the edges of HP Sticky Shield. You can even use the weld tape to repair any damage caused to HP Sticky Shield from on or off road hazards. Please note, this product ships folded or rolled to keep costs down. You may see bends in it when it is received, bends will become minimally visible after installation. Installation tips: Self Adhesive and Radiant heat barrier, requires 1 Inch of airspace. Not designed for direct contact.
- Dimensions: 1/8" thick x 11" x 10" (ships folded)
- Stop heat from radiating into the drivers compartment of your ride - Capable of reflecting over 90 percent of radiant heat
- Flexible, bends and conforms to almost any shape - Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface; Great for use on: Fire Wall, Floor Pan, Transmission tunnel, Doghouse, above muffler, catalytic converter, DPF, Air intake box
- Continuous operating reflective temperature of 1100 degree Fahrenheit, 2000 degree Fahrenheit intermittent - Perfect for Jeeps, Broncos, or other 4 X 4 vehicles
- Can be cleaned after installed - Made in USA
Do you want ot get the Heatshield Products 180022 1/8″ Thick x 11″ Wide x 10″ Long HP Sticky Shield?