as of 06/26/2022 (Details)
HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every lamp must pass a series of endurance tests before it can be branded "HELLA". HELLA's top selling 500FF Series lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA: world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. You get an impact-resistant reinforced ABS housing, bonded water-tight lens, and an aluminum vapor-coated reflector. The HELLA 500FF Series lamps are at home either on or off the road on cars, trucks, SUV's or any other vehicle that requires high-performance, rugged lighting. Their light weight and easy one-stud mounting make installation quick and simple so that you can spend less time mounting and more time driving. All of these things combine to make the HELLA 500FF Series the obvious choice for anyone wanting a rugged, easy to install high-performance driving lamp at a competitive price.
- All HELLA 500FF Series lamps use bonded glass lenses, high-impact black ABS housings and aluminum vapor-coated reflectors for rugged construction and long-lasting durability over any terrain
- The HELLA 500FF Series lamps' driving beam pattern is designed to work with the factory headlamps to provide the best possible visibility
- Increase driver safety and comfort with less eye fatigue under year-round weather conditions including fog, rain, dust, or snow
- Kit includes two 500FF Series halogen driving lamps, two white protective stone shields with HELLA logo, two H3 12V/55W bulbs, 1 complete plug-and-play wiring harness, 1 illuminated switch, 1 relay, and step-by-step mounting instructions
- One Year Limited Warranty