Deal: $109.99 (SAVE Now!)
as of 07/06/2020 (Details)
The Claddagh ring seen here somehow makes its Love, Loyalty and Friendship symbolism even more meaningful. This well-crafted gold ring can be worn by his or her and will make a great addition to any collection and is complete with a dazzling high polish which is sure to catch the eye of anyone who can appreciate it's beautiful design. *Claddagh rings can be worn as friendship rings, and are also used as engagement and wedding rings. *If on the right hand with the point of the heart toward the wrist, they are in a relationship, meaning their heart has been taken. *On the left hand with the point of the heart toward the fingertips, the wearer is engaged. *On the left hand with the point of the heart toward the wrist, your too late, the wearer is married. *Worn on the right hand with the point of the heart toward the fingertips, the wearer is single and may be looking for love. This is the case when a young woman has first received the ring from a relative, unless she is already engaged.
- open heart Irish Claddagh ring individually hand-set with a solitaire natural white diamond
- exquisitely handcrafted with genuine 10 karat yellow gold in fine polished finish
- comes with free special fine jewelry gift packaging
- made in the USA yet offered at factory direct jewelry price
- ships from the manufacturer directly to the customers
Do you want ot get the High Polish 10k Yellow Gold Diamond Solitaire Claddagh Ring?