as of 10/21/2021 (Details)
HON Brigade 600 Series lateral files are engineered for high-activity filing and retrieval in corporations, educational institutions, hospitals, and government offices. The rugged inner steel grid stands up to years of rigorous use. Most models feature standard drawers, and select models have receding doors with roll-out shelves. Heavy-duty ball-bearing suspensions are tested to simulate decades of use and still perform flawlessly. The mechanical interlock inhibits more than one drawer from opening at a time. Counterweights are factory-installed where required to maintain stability when a drawer is opened, and made from recycled material. Side-to-side hangrails for letter or legal filing are standard, and optional front-to-back hangrails can be ordered for high-density letter filing on some cabinets. All four leveling glides can be adjusted even when drawers are full. Removable lock cores can be changed on location. Well-engineered and incredibly strong. This black, two-drawer, 36"W model features a fully enclosed base to resist tampering. Bright Aluminum handle coordinates with Brigade pedestals..
- METAL FILE CABINET: Our heavy duty lateral, 36 x 19 1/4 inch file cabinets have an all-welded design with a double-walled base that stands up to demanding work environments.
- SMOOTH GLIDE: No loud bangs and crashes, these professional grade office file cabinets have steel ball-bearing suspension drawers that open and close quietly and easily
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: The commercial grade quality of the clean, straightforward office cabinet design complements panel-based workstations and metal desks.
- STAYS UPRIGHT: No more tipped cabinets; our mechanical interlock system makes sure only one drawer is open at a time for stability while the built-in counterweight makes sure the durable cabinet stays upright
- MADE IN THE USA: When you buy HON, you're buying quality furniture that's more than a practical solution- you're buying proudly American-built office furniture, backed by a lifetime warranty and network of dealers. This filing cabinet is ANSI/BIFMA certified