Deal: $39.99 (SAVE Now!)
as of 07/10/2020 (Details)
CIELCERA- Communing with Nature ▶ Multi-Purpose Hori Hori Knife Hori-Hori, sometimes referred to as "soil knife" or "weeding knife", first implemented in Japan, and always used for weeding, seed planting, cutting roots, transplanting, digging, sawing, removing bonsai plants from pots, collecting including but not limited to hunting and fishing. ▶ Cielcera hori hori knife makes your gardening easier Some detailed uses in your garden, veggie garden or your yard: • Removing weeds, like thistles, it slices through the stems and roots of weeds easily • Planting greens: Use the blade tip to draw out long straight rows for planting carrots, peas, and more, and also can carve out small planting holes for larger seeds, such as tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants • Harvesting root crops: use the hori hori to harvest beets, onions or heads of garlic and it won't overkill the roots • Planting or transplanting flowers: especially for bulbs, the measurements on the blade make digging properly, and also helpful for splitting perennials • Loosening soil: With a few jabs and wiggles, you would have loosen compact soil, opening up space for air and water and roots The knife works excellent in thousands of gardens, add it to cart and you will find it is just what you need. ▶ Measurements • Knife Type: right serrated blade, Blade Type： double-edged • Knife Length: 12", Blade Length: 7" ▶ 100% Risk Free Guarantee 90 Days Money Back Guarantee and a 5-year Warranty
- ▶ Right Serrated Blade: The difference between ordinary hori hori knife and this hori hori knife is this knife blade is right-serrated, and the ordinary one is left-serrated, both have 2 two working edges. In some cases you may feel the ordinary hori hori knife doesn't fit properly or comfortable, this knife would help you handle it.
- ▶ Same Experience for Left-Handed Gardeners: You may feel the ordinary hori hori knife doesn't fit your usage, you can have a same or better gardening experience with this knife.
- ▶ Perfect Constructed Multipurpose Knife：Ideal for a variety of tasks including digging, landscaping, weeding, loosening soil, planting, transplanting and more.
- ▶ Improved High Quality Knife: Thick 7"420 Stainless Steel Blade, A full tang blade kept in place by 3 metal rivets. Wooden handle with Protective Handguard secure your hands while digging.
- ▶ Delicate and Artistic: The hori hori knife comes with an elegant leather sheath in a well-designed and attractive gift box. BEST GIFT for gardeners!
Do you want ot get the Hori Hori Garden Knife (Right Serrated Blade), Ideal Gardening Digging Landscaping Weeding Tool, with Leather Sheath and a Fine Gift Box?