as of 04/16/2021 (Details)
HPS Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamp 70 millimeter-78 millimeter (2.76 inch-3.07 inch) for hose with 2-1/2 inch (63 millimeter) inside diameter provides leak-proof connections in a wide variety of industrial and military applications. HPS manufacture clamps from 300 series stainless steel with rounded band edges to protect soft hose materials. HPS stainless steel t-bolt band clamps provide high tensile strength, durability, and corrosion resistance. HPS stainless steel t-bolt band clamps are the perfect choice for medium and heavy-duty applications. HPS stainless steel t-bolt band clamps are frequently installed on coolant and air-intake systems for construction vehicle, truck, aircraft, marine and bus engines, duct systems, bag house equipment, irrigation systems, medical equipment and precleaners.
- Material: 304 stainless steel; meets or exceeds SAE specification; J1508 for T-bolt clamps
- Clamp effective range: 70 millimeter-78 millimeter (2.76 inch-3.07 inch)
- Fits hose with inside diameter: 2-1/2 inch (63 millimeter)
- Band width: 19 millimeter
- Maximum torque specifications: 75 inch pounds