as of 10/04/2022 (Details)
The Fenix provides up to 7.1ch surround sound through analog, optical and coaxial outputs. High quality OPAMPs are used for each analog channel with a swappable socket type OPAMP at the front channel out. Anti-pop circuitry and front panel audio support are built-in along with gold plated RCA connector for coaxial digital output up to 192KHz. Optional onboard optical receiver is available for S/PDIF input through 2 pin connector, sold separately.
- 7.1 channel surround sound
- Up to 24 bit / 192 KHz sample rate
- Socket type swappable front output OPAMP
- Headphone amplifer OPAMP through front panel audio
- Built-in front panel audio pin for HD audio connection