Deal: $1199.99 (SAVE Now!)
as of 07/12/2020 (Details)
Husqvarna ST324 has been developed for landowners who need a high-performing snow blower to clear large amounts of snow from their properties. An efficient two-stage system delivers plenty of throwing capacity, while power steering and a high capacity belt system ensure smooth operation in heavy snow. Plus, the heavy-duty components are extremely durable—including a cast iron auger box and cast iron impeller. An industry exclusive handles adjust to four positions for optimum ergonomics. Features include heated grips, LED headlights and an electric starter for quick startups in any weather. Working width is 24 inches. Suitable for all snow conditions.
- Loop handle for improved grip and control
- High capacity belt system for extra capability in heavy snow
- 4 steps height adjustable handle for ergonomic operation
- The option of disconnecting the differential lock and choosing which wheel/track should drive (power steering) makes the machine easy to maneuver and operate
- The robust and durable auger housing gives sturdy operation, efficient snow clearing and long product lifetime
- The robust auger gives first-class results operating in frozen as well as in extremely wet snow
- Heavy-duty auger gearbox for maximum durability (10-year warranty)
- The impeller has four blades, which is unique on the market! The cast iron ensures maximum durability
- The ribbon auger mixes air into the snow, which makes the snow easy to handle and thereby ensures efficient clearing
Do you want ot get the Husqvarna ST324, 24 in. 254cc Two-Stage Electric Start Gas Snow Blower with Power Steering?