Deal: $11.14 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/26/2020 (Details)
In an effort to extend the life of catalytic converters the EPA and the OEM engine manufacturers have instructed the motor oil companies to reduce the levels of ZDDP (zinc dialkyldithiophosphate) in the oil. The ZDDP when present in the exhaust gas can coat the catalyst which results in higher emissions and shortens the service life of the catalytic converter. This reduced ZDDP approach works well to protect the catalytic converters but leaves many older and high performance engines without the proper EP (extreme pressure) wear protection they need to protect the cams, liters and rocker arms. Virtually all non-roller cam designed engines are at risk for significant wear problems. Hy-Per Lube Zinc Replacement Additive contains an exclusive Polymer Ester formula, when added to any motor oil, including the new SM rated oils, will provide TWICE the EP wear protection as high content ZDDP motor oils and is also safe for use in all engines even those with catalytic converters. Hy-Per Lube Zinc Replacement Additive will provide maximum wear protection for cams and lifters in flat tappet cam design engines.
- Provides complete wear protection for flat tappet cam design engines.
- Provides superior wear protection when used with oil containing reduced ZDDP levels.
- Environmentally safe contains no heavy metals and will not harm emission controls or catalytic converters
- Compatible with all motor oils including synthetic
- One 12 ounce bottle treats a 4-6 quart capacity system. Use with every oil change
Do you want ot get the Hy-Per Lube Zinc Replacement Additive – 12 oz.?