as of 12/02/2021 (Details)
What is HylaMints? Easy.Effective. Great tasting. Enjoy the natural moisture and oral health sup-port that comes from this totally unique dry mouth, breath-freshening mint! Key Features:• Moisturizes dry mouth • Promotes oral comfort • Enhance salivary function • Teeth friendly While HylaMints natural sweet mint flavor helps freshen your breath, its moisture-support power comes from the main ingredient, Hyaluronic Acid (a water-loving molecule that's found naturally all throughout your body). HylaMints orange pectin, slippery elm, cranberry extract and xylitol further support oral health, healthy salivation and moisture balance-naturally. Hyl-aMints is vegan friendly, gluten free and contains no artificial ingredients. What are the ingredients? Hyaluronic Acid is known as "Nature's Moisturizer." HA's water-loving prop-erties attract more than 1,000 times its weight in water, making it a mois-ture magnet! Orange Pectin is often used in popular cough drops. A natural demulcent, orange pectin adds moisture to the mouth and throat. Slippery Elm is a commonly used herb in oral health. Its natural demulcent properties provide soothing and moisturizing benefits to your mouth. Cranberry Extract may help inhibit plaque-forming bacteria's ability to latch on to your teeth. Maintaining healthy teeth and gums also helps to maintain proper moisture balance in the mouth. Xylitol is a natural sugar that is actually beneficial to your teeth! It may help plaque-forming bacteria from latching on to your teeth and supports healthy saliva production.
- Suffering from dry mouth? Enjoy the natural moisture and oral health support that comes from this totally unique dry mouth, breath-freshening mint!
- HA and its water-loving properties attract more than 1,000 times its weight in water, making it a moisture magnet!
- Contains Orange Pectin - Often used in popular cough drops. A natural demulcent, orange pectin adds moisture to the mouth and throat.
- HylaMints moisturize dry mouth, promote oral comfort, enhance salivary function and are teeth friendly!
- HylaMints can be used as often as needed to support healthy oral moisture balance and provide soothing benefits for dry mouth conditions