as of 12/02/2023 (Details)
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel MapNational Geographic's Iceland AdventureMap is designed to meet the unique needs of adventure travelers with its durability and accurate information. This folded map provides global travelers with the perfect combination of detail and perspective, highlighting hundreds of points of interest and the diverse and unique destinations within the country.The map includes the locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, main roads, and tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote regions.Iceland's western half is shown on the front side of the map including the cities of Reykjavik, Hafnarfjördur, Kópavogur, Gardabaer, Mossfellsbaer, Keflavík, Borgarnes, Stykkishólmur, and Siglufjördur. The reverse side of the map covers the eastern portion of the country showing the cities of Akureyri, Egilsstadir, Eskifjördur, Neskaupstadur, Húsavik, and Höfn.Every AdventureMap is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough — capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel. Each is two-sided and can be folded to a packable size of (4.25" x 9.25"); unfolded size is (26" x 38").Key Features:- Waterproof and tear-resistant- Accurate topography/terrain with a clearly labeled road network- Hundreds of points of interest, including the locations parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions- Thousands of place names including towns and natural features; detailed place names index- Important travel networks including airports, lighthouses, ferry routes and rail lines- Updated regularly to ensure accuracyProceeds from the sale of National Geographic maps go to support the National Geographic Society's vital exploration, conservation, research and education programs.Map Scale = 1:465,000Sheet Size = 25.5" x 37.75"Folded Size = 4.25" x 9.25"
- Waterproof and tear-resistant.
- Detailed topography complete with activity symbols, ideal for exploring the country.
- Hundreds of points-of-interest and thousands of place names.
- Detailed, durable, and accurate.