as of 05/07/2021 (Details)
" The iCREAT PoE Injector can save you money by using an existing Ethernet line to deliver data and power. The iCREAT PoE Injector can easily connect any IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant device to a non-PoE LAN switch port. This PoE Injector can be used to connect a wireless access point, IP phone, network camera, or any IEEE 802.3af/at powered device to a LAN switch. Reduce Wiring Costs With the iCREAT PoE Injector you can dramatically reduce wiring costs by powering devices through your existing Ethernet line rather than running new AC power lines. To use this PoE injector, all you need to do is connect the iCREAT PoE Injector to the LAN switch port, and then use your existing Ethernet Cable to deliver DC power and data to your device. Protect Your Equipment Now that you are running DC power to your networked equipment through the Cat5 cabling, you need to be sure that your devices are protected from power problems. The iCREAT PoE Injector is designed with short circuit protection Over Current and Over Voltage Protection, keeping your devices safe. It is also protect your products from overloads over 800mA and high voltages exceeding 52V. Specifications 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports 48-50V 35W power output, Data rate: 101001000Mbps, Power feed: V+ 4,5; V- 7,8;or V+ 1,2; V- 3,6; Deliver power up to about 328.1 feet(100 meters) Support 100-240V voltage input What in Box? 1 pc Gigabit PoE injector 1 pc US power cord"
- IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet ports, Only support Gigabit network
- Network Cable: 10BASE-T: 2-pair UTP/STP Cat.3, 4, 5, 6, 7 cable, EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm (100m);00BASE-TX: 2-pair UTP/STP Cat.5 cable, EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm (100m)
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- Input 100-240VDC, Output: 48V to 50V 35W passive PoE Output
- Compatible with most gigabit IP camera, IP phone, Wireless IP point and other PoE devices.