as of 01/27/2022 (Details)
Due to frequently updated drivers, please download the latest version on our Inateck official website to enhance your using experience. Attention- Internal USB3.0 20PIN Connector need work with USB3.0 20PIN Adapter to Achieve 2x USB3.0 Hosts - USB3.0 20PIN Adapter is not included in Package Features- No additional power supply for normal recognition and operation needed anymore, optimised board plane architecture, fast and easy installation, keeps your PC case tidy- Extend with 2 USB 3.0 downstream ports and 1 USB3.0 20-pin Connector (can expand another two USB 3.0 ports) for standard desktop PC- Support UASP: 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP Transfer Protocol; The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard diskOperating SystemsThe Expansion card is applicable to the MAC Pro (2008 to 2012 Version)Mac OS 10.8.2 or Above & Windows 8 - No additional drivers are needed for Mac Pro/ Win8, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipsetWindows XP and Windows 7 (with included drivers)Attention: If devices attached to the express card aren't recognised after a restart of the computer, it is advised to detach and reattach the devices onto another USB port again, so a proper recognition is realisedIf the card doesn't work properly from the start, you may try out the following stepsStep 1: de- and reattach the devices to be recognised, so the system can try another recognition searchStep 2: Augment with the optional power supply, so an automatic search can be retriedStep 3: Check the PCI-E socket on the main board for possible faultsStep 4: Try out another Desktop PC, if available, to determine the card's general functionality
- No additional power supply for normal recognition and operation needed anymore, One Step Update your Windows Computer to USB3.0 Easily with PCI Express to USB3.0 Controller Adapter Card; 1 USB 3.0 20-pin Connector ( expand another two USB 3.0 ports )
- Super Speed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac OS 10.8.2 or Above - The Expansion card is applicable to the MAC Pro (Early 2008 to 2012 Late Version); Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (32/64-bit); Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card; Windows XP and Vista Users Please Note: Due to OS limitations, the real transfer speed after installation of the respective drivers will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0
- Package: 1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card,1x driver CD, 1x low-profile PCI slot bracket, 1x mounting screw, 1x user manual