as of 01/28/2022 (Details)
Part of Intel's family of 2nd generation Intel Core computer processors, the Intel Core i5-2500K Processor delivers speed and smooth performance --whether you're uploading and editing home videos or checking your e-mail. This quad-core processor runs at 3.30 GHz and uses the LGA1155 socket. It features a 6 MB L3 cache, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, and Virtualization Technology to improve speed and computing productivity. It's also fully unlocked for extra performance and flexibility. Built-in visual technologies, like Clear Video and InTru3D, support high-definition and Blu-ray playback.
- Specs: Quad-core 3.3GHz, 6M Cache, Intel HD Graphics 3000, 95 watt TDP, Dual-channel DDR3 memory support, socket LGA1155
- Quad-core processor delivers four-way multicore processing via parallelism resulting in more efficient use of processor
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology is an advanced means of enabling very high performance while also delivery power-conservation.
- 6 MB Intel Smart Cache is dynamically shared to each processor core, based on workload
- All Core i5 processors have Intel Turbo Boost Technology