Deal: $108.86 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/24/2020 (Details)
Jet-Lube 202 MOLY-LITH Multi-Purpose Grease is a black, high temperature, Lithium 12-hydroxystearate soap grease containing microfine molybdenum disulfide (MoS2). #202 MOLY- LITH has a dropping point of 390 degrees F, is water resistant and displays excellent work stability under high loads, high speeds, shock and vibration. Sub-micron particles of Molybdenum Disulfide, blended into the superior lubricating grease base, contribute to the exceptional load carrying and low friction characteristics. #202 MOLY-LITH is an all-weather product which lubricates efficiently at temperatures down to 0 to 300 degrees F). For lower temperatures, JET-LUBE’s ARCTIC is recommended. #202 MOLY-LITH has exceptional resistance to the effects of heat, water, weathering, oxidation and heavy loads. It contains rust, corrosion and oxidation inhibitors. #202 MOLY-LITH gives unexcelled protection wherever dirt, dust, high humidity, rain and adverse temperatures are critical problems. Applications: #202 MOLY-LITH is recommended for automotive and industrial applications, including all grease fittings where a semi-solid or plastic consistency grease is normally used. Also for use in grease cups, pre-sealed bearing, and for general chassis lubrication.
- High temperature lithium 12-hydroxystearate soap grease containing micro-fine molybdenum disulfide (MoS2)
- Water resistant and excellent work stability under high loads, high speeds, shock and vibration
- Exceptional resistant to heat, water, weathering, oxidation and heavy loads. Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors
- Operating range from -0 to 300 degrees F; dropping point 390 degrees F
- Color black, NLGI grade 2
Do you want ot get the Jet-Lube 202 MOLY-LITH Multi-Purpose Grease with MoS2, 1 lbs Can, Black?