as of 12/02/2023 (Details)
The Grand Aero Mirrors have the first universal clamping system designed to fit all makes, models and years - SECURELY! They are wind tunnel tested up to 240 mph for vibration and security. They are also fold back tested up to 160mph. Unique clamping system allows you to clamp onto a straight or curved mirror. No suction cups, straps or plastic sleeves that shake, rattle, break or obstruct the view of the existing mirror. Mirror heads are fully adjustable and the arms have 8 inch of travel in and out for optimal viewing by the driver. Clamps are constructed of high impact plastic with stainless steel for a lifetime of use. Chrome safety glass has been tested and approved to applicable safety standards (E11). The Grand Aero is not recommended for small mirrors. Comes with carrying case for easy storage. Installs in under 2 minutes - it's that easy.
- Universal clamping system designed to fit all makes, models and years
- Wind tested up to 240 mph for vibration and security
- Fold back tested up to 160 MPH
- Convex Mirror glass is 8.5 inches in height by 6 inches in width
- Does not obstruct the operation of electronic mirrors