Regular Price: $279.49
Deal: $279.49 (SAVE Now!)
as of 01/23/2021 (Details)
Outdoor Electronics has to give more than look sharp and provide good sound. It is important for it to be properly built so that it stands up to rough outdoor weather. Kenwood built the Stereo 200 Watt marine receiver to withstand the harsh surroundings you come across at sea, with a conformal-coated circuit board that locks out the moisture and protects the unit from the environment. The KMR-D562BT offers plenty of musical sources, useful features, and sufficient sound to break up the noise of the wind and waves. Bluetooth: The upgrade Kenwood unit comes with built in Bluetooth which gives you the added ease of hands free calling as well as wireless music streaming to your boat. It will automatically pair your iPhone and you can even have access to Voice Control using Siri (for iPhone users) . You can enjoy your favorite stations from iHeart Radio, Pandora, or TuneIn. IPod and Smartphone Ready, The convenient front panel USB input gives you more than just plugging in a thumb drive. You can connect a compatible phone (see phone compatibility list below) and enjoy your saved tunes from your phone in a variety of ways. For iPhone users, 3G service and in AppMode, you can access your favorite apps like Pandora, iHeart Radio, Aupeo, or TuneIn Internet Radio stations while out on the water. When listening to your stored music, Kenwood made finding the right tunes easy with the 'search' and 'return' buttons as well as Alphabet, Skip and related search Android users can download the free Kenwood Music Control App and take advantage of lots of great features. To make it easy to see what's playing you have a 13-digit, 1 ½ line LCD display. It has variable color illumination so you'll see it in your favorite hue. Kenwood offers an optional wired remote so that you can keep the stereo installed below deck and control it at your convenience.
- General features: , Marine CD receiver with AM/FM tuner , Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels) , Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files , Detachable face with 1-1/2 line display and variable illumination
- Marine-specific features: , Conformal-coated PCB circuit board , Covered CD slot, USB port, and auxiliary inputs , Marine remote ready Audio features: , System Q Sound Control (8 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer) , low-pass filter and sub level control , Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers , Drive Equalizer feature adjusts volume based on level of exterior noise , Sound reconstruction for improved compressed music playback
- Expandability: , inputs: front-panel USB and auxiliary inputs , built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control (see compatible devices below) , Internet radio control and App Mode with iPhone , compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner , outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear, sub) Works with: iPod touch (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th generation), iPod Classic, iPod Nano (3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th generation), iPhone, iPhone 3G,3GS,4,4S,5
- IC Power 100 Watts x 4 Output Variable Input Gain Control Power ON LED Indicator High/Low Level Input Remote Turn On/Off Speaker Output Connector Gold Plated RCA Inputs Thermal / Overload / Short Circuit Protection Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heatsink Load Dump Over Voltage Dimensions: 7.87''W x 2''H x 8.0''L Weight: 3.30 (lbs) Sold as : Unit Weight :4.14 lbs.
- 6-1/2'' Dual Cone Full Range Speakers Completely Waterproof For Marine or Car Door Use Polypropylene Cone w/ Cloth Surround Built-In Molded Grill Molded ABS Plastic Basket 1'' Aluminum Voice Coil 20 Oz. Circuit Magnet Frequency Response: 45-16Khz Impedance: 4 Ohms Mounting Depth: Only 2.5'' Cut-out: Φ135 mm Complete Pair with Wire & Mounting Hardware Sold as : Unit Weight :3.83 lbs.