as of 04/11/2021 (Details)
The 57 Series Generation II air intake, also referred to as an FIPK, is K&N's ultimate performance product. These performance intakes are designed to increase power by as much as 10%. 57 Series FIPK's are CARB exempt, street legal in all 50 US states, come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty and are guaranteed to increase power. K&N air intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This translates into more power and torque for your vehicle. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most of our air intake systems are relatively easy to install using tools commonly available.
- Estimated horsepower gain of 11.93 HP at 5367 RPM
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less