as of 05/18/2021 (Details)
Built for performance and show utilizing the highest quality components, the K&N 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed for Trucks and Sport Utility Vehicles. 77-Series air intakes come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most of our intake kits are relatively easy to install using tools commonly available (see installation instructions). This 77 Series Air Intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards. Check the K&N catalog or website vehicle parts search for specific CARB status.
- Estimated horsepower gain of 10.18 HP at 4996 RPM
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)