Deal: $34.07 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/23/2020 (Details)
Ride Comfort is important, but restoring a vehicle's Ride Control; stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is critical. KYB Excel-G Shocks and Struts are designed for the most important performance purpose: Restore the vehicle's original capabilities. KYB is the world's largest supplier of shocks and struts to new vehicle manufacturers. The Excel-G is made on the same KYB OE assembly lines, uses the same OE quality components and is calibrated to restore original, designed performance, not change it. That earned Excel-G this classification: OEA (Original Equipment for the Aftermarket ). The KYB Excel-G is a Nitrogen gas-charged twin-tube design that includes every quality component that our global OEM products include.
- A seamless working cylinder vs welded seams provides the best sealing surface throughout the entire piston stroke
- Precision multi-stage hydraulic valves that reduces fluid travel to minimize aeration and are calibrated the way OE intended the vehicle to perform
- Triple chrome plated piston rod and multi lip oil seals that reduce wear
- Solid seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings that can't separate and become noisy
- A Teflon coated or phenolic piston band that reduces friction and provides a positive cylinder seal
Do you want ot get the KYB 344353 Excel-G OE Replacement Shock?