as of 10/05/2022 (Details)
Lansinoh Nursing Pads are designed for maximum comfort and leak proof coverage. Lansinoh Stay Dry breast pads have a quilted, honeycomb lining and a unique breathable waterproof layer for leakproof protection. Our disposable nursing pads are individually wrapped and have two adhesive strips to keep the pad in place in your breastfeeding bras. Our nipple pads also have a contoured shape, are discreet under clothing, and are comfortable to wear even when wet. Ideal for a breastfeeding mom with medium flow, we recommend changing the nursing pad often to maintain healthy skin, if possible after every feeding. Easy to carry on hand in a diaper bag, pump bag or purse. Lansinoh offers the #1 selling breastfeeding pads in the US. All of the ingredients in our pads are non-toxic and latex free. Founded by a breastfeeding mom, Lansinoh has been committed to helping moms succeed in breastfeeding for over 30 years. Famous for our award-winning cornerstone product, HPA Lanolin, Lansinoh is a leader in breastfeeding pumps, breast pads disposable, and other products and accessories.
- HIGHLY ABSORBENT FOR DAY & NIGHT: Our most absorbent pad ever holds up to 20 times its weight in liquid. The Blue InvisiLock Core instantly captures and disperses moisture, keeping you dry day and night.
- DISCREET & COMFORTABLE: This pad has a super soft lining with air pockets for maximum comfort and a dry feel. The thin contoured shape is invisible under clothes and has two adhesive strips to keep the pad in place.
- ON THE GO CONVENIENCE: Each pad is individually wrapped for convenience on the go. Ideal for heavy flow and nighttime use.
- NURSING PADS FOR NURSING MOMS: It's normal for moms to leak breastmilk. Some moms leak only in the beginning and some moms continue throughout breastfeeding. Until you know, you can count on Lansinoh Nursing Pads to keep you dry and confident.
- MOM FOUNDED & PARENT LED: Founded by a breastfeeding mom, Lansinoh has supported moms for 35 years with award winning breast pumps, nipple creams, nursing pads, and breast milk storage bags, helping families create bonds that last a lifetime.