as of 01/27/2022 (Details)
Also available on Amazon.ca. The Big Screen TV Swivel is specifically designed for those big screen TV's whose base is longer than 16". Our 15" Swiv-All works great for most big screen TV's but as screen sizes have grown, so has the size of their bases. This Big Screen TV Swivel provides excellent stability and maneuverability for left to right viewing. It rotates on 24 steel ball bearings that can support an evenly distributed maximum weight load of 200 Lbs. It measures 21.65" wide by 15.94" long by 1.375" high so it can support just about any large screen TV. The length at the edges is 8" and then it curves out to a maximum of 15.94". To provide the most versatility, this swivel has a unique shape that allows you to line-up the one flat edge or the one rounded edge to the base of your big screen TV. This way you eliminate any mismatch when installing the swivel under your big screen TV's base. The swivel is made from high-impact ABS material with steel ball bearings. It can make occasional rotations as needed or rotate as often as you'd like it to rotate. The Big Screen TV Swivel has been tested up to 10,000 rotations without incidence. So if you rotate this swivel twice a day for 13.69 years, you will reach the 10,000 rotations it has been tested for. To prevent slipping, rubber bumpers on the Big Screen TV's round bottom panel provide super gripping. Most large screen TV bases have rubber bumpers for gripping. Be sure to align those rubber bumpers with the Big Screen
- Specifically designed for big screen TV's whose base is longer than 16"
- Provides excellent stability and maneuverability for left to right viewing up to 10,000 rotations
- Rotates on 24 steel ball bearings - supports evenly distributed weight loads up to 200 Lbs.
- Base is uniquely shaped to match the straight or round edge of a TV base designs
- Measures 21.65" long by 15.94" wide by 1.375" thick so it can support just about any large screen TV