Regular Price: $5.99
Deal: $5.99 (SAVE Now!)
as of 03/07/2021 (Details)
At Ann Clark, we know cookie cutters and the professionals who use them. Careful thought is given to each design and how our customers will use it. We don't want any part of your cookie to be too thin, use a material that will dye your cookie or melt onto a freshly baked one. We test our products yearly to ensure that they are food safe. Every cookie cutter Ann Clark makes is made out of tin plated steel in a rigidity of metal that is strong enough to easily cut through cookie dough and other soft foods but is flexible enough to permit us to create the detailed shapes our customers love. The techniques we have developed over three decades of manufacturing have set us apart, permitting us to create modern, complex shapes with crisp corners and intricate details. As our manufacturing processes have improved, so have our shapes. In addition to constantly adding new and trendy shapes, we continually review our catalog of shapes looking for the ones that can be improved. Customer feedback is an essential part of this process. Tell us how we can make our products better; if we agree - we will improve the shape.
- LARGE NUMBER ONE / #1 COOKIE CUTTER - From 1st birthday parties to celebrating your #1 sports star this cookie cutter will provide the perfect shape for a number of great cookies, treats or crafts.
- TESTED/CERTIFIED FOOD SAFE - Our cutters are made from steel manufactured right here in the USA, and our products have all been certified as food safe.
- HEAVY DUTY TIN PLATED STEEL - Great as a pancake mold, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay. Hand wash, dry Immediately, not dishwasher safe.
- FAMILY OWNED - Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has grown from a small gift company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
- MADE IN THE USA - by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters in Rutland, Vermont. As America's largest cookie cutter manufacturer, we offer over 2000 shapes and sizes of metal cookie cutters to suit every need.