as of 11/28/2022 (Details)
Straight Cleaner No. 2 Just like milk is a primary nutrient for life, Leather Milk is a vital nutrient for your leather! Originally designed for and recommended by Saddleback Leather Company, Straight Cleaner No. 2 is an alcohol-based leather cleaner that penetrates leather fibers to wash out dirt and debris. This all-natural recipe is safe, non-alkaline, and pH balanced. It is designed to give leather a gentle and more thorough cleaning treatment. A powerful stain, odor and substance remover, Straight Cleaner No. 2 is perfect for use on all leather products. Straight Cleaner is also 100% Made in USA! Our all-natural recipes are designed to condition, clean, strengthen, preserve, beautify and restore your leather without overloading it with heavy cream, honey oils or toxic chemicals. Leather Care Liniment No. 1 is used on all Saddleback Leather Company's products before the items are shipped to their customers. Straight Cleaner No. 2 is perfect for use on: - Auto upholstery. - Your favorite leather handbag, briefcase, wallet, jacket, purses, shoes, red wing boots, sofa, couch, saddle, tack, or locker room sports gear. - All other leather furniture, apparel, and accessories. Leather Care Instructions: Here are a few leather care tips to keep in mind before using Straight Cleaner No. 2: - Read all instructions before use. Leather Milk is not for consumption. - Use carefully on unfinished leather. Not for use on suede. - Ensure an alcohol-based cleaner is recommended for your leather. - Always test in discrete area before using. - Always follow up with leather conditioner to replenish the leather's natural oils. We recommend our Leather Care Liniment No. 1, which pairs wonderfully with Straight Cleaner No. 2.
- Straight Cleaner permeates leather with natural, non-alkaline cleaning agents and alcohols, gently cleaning your leather furniture, auto interior, bags, luggage, purses, shoes, boots, saddle/tack and leather apparel.
- Recommended and exclusively used by Saddleback Leather Company.
- Straight Cleaner will penetrate into your leather fibers to help loosen CCS (collected clogging substances), providing a safe 'wash' for your leather.
- Staight Cleaner is a safe, all natural recipe containing no saddle soaps, solvents or synthetic chemicals.
- Not only will this product clean your hide, it also Includes a FREE reusable cotton terry applicator pad for best results!