Deal: $62.05 (SAVE Now!)
as of 02/24/2020 (Details)
This attractive indoor occupancy sensor adds safety and convenience to your home or office with its 360 degree field of vision. You can connect this sensor to scare an intruder that has entered the premises and adds convenience by turning lights on in rooms such as bathrooms when light is only needed when a person is present. With this sensor's easy installation you can connect it to an incandescent or fluorescent light. You have a great amount of adjustability allowing you change the simple setting to match exactly what you desire. With this sensor you are able to adjust the amount of time your light stay on when motion is detected anywhere form 20 seconds to 15 minutes. You also have the ability to adjust this sensor to turn on at different levels of ambient light, allowing you to choose whether your lights turn on when its slightly dim or Completely dark. This highquality product carries Leviton's 5 year warranty and is built to last.
- 360 degrees field of view with approximately 530 sq. ft. of coverage when mounted at 8 ft. Iindoor use only
- Adjustable Delayed OFF time setting between 20 seconds and 15 minutes allows custom adjustment for maximum savings.
- LED indicator light flashes when sensor detects motion, to verify power placement and function of sensor at installation.
- Segmented Fresnel lens contains 79 segments for optimum sensitivity and detection performance. Operating temperature 32-122 Degrees F.
- Leviton offers a wide selection of motion sensors that use passive infrared, ultrasonic or a combined multi-sensing technology.
Do you want ot get the Leviton ODC0S-I1W Self-Contained Ceiling-Mount Occupancy Sensor and Switching Relay 1000,- Watt 120V?