Deal: $1996.99 (SAVE Now!)
as of 09/23/2020 (Details)
Timeless. Elegant. Pristine. LG OLED TV with a flawless glass design form a perfect pairing. Perfect black and infinite contrast portray the darkest scenes in stunning detail. Our most powerful AI-powered 4K, α9 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor enhances everything you watch. Picture and sound are elevated with premium Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. Plus this LG AI TV is the world's most intelligent TV with LG ThinQ AI and the voice control of the Google Assistant* and Alexa are built-in. *Service limited to certain languages. Some features require 3rd party service subscriptions. ***Not pictured – Included TV-to-AV Box cable is required for TV operation. Please consult with your local installer for proper installation.
- LG a9 GEN 2 INTELLIGENT PROCESSOR: Images, action and color are brought to new life to instantly enhance picture quality through LG's best 4K processor, empowered by AI at its core.
- LG THINQ, ALEXA AND GOOGLE ASSISTANT: LG TVs are the first to integrate both the Google Assistant and Alexa with LG ThinQ AI technology.
- DOLBY VISION AND DOLBY ATMOS: Transform your TV into an entertainment powerhouse Advanced image and sound technologies inspired by the cinema optimize picture and sound for a spectacular, more lifelike experience in every scene. The ultra-vivid picture and powerful, moving audio seem to flow all around you.
- GLASS DESIGN: marries the perfection of unrivaled, unique design for minimalist touch that blends with your carefully curated interiors.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC COMPATIBILITY: exceptional picture quality of perfect black and intense colors combine with smooth gameplay to take PC gaming to new heights.
- WISA SPEAKER COMPATIBILITY: works seamlessly to deliver high fidelity in wireless audio. It dramatically elevates the cinematic sound of everything you watch. Only supports 5.1 Channel and 2.0 Channel. Transmitter dongle required and sold separately.
Do you want ot get the LG OLED55E9PUA Alexa Built-in E9 Series 55″ 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV (2019)?