as of 01/23/2022 (Details)
We believe that products for children shouldn't mean low quality or embellished with cartoonishness. Our LilGadgets headphones are built to be attractive enough for adult use yet durable and fitted for children. The Connect+ is a wired headphone offered in our signature colors that will appeal to both you and your children. As an added bonus, our headphones also have our brand new SharePort feature which sets them apart from other wired headphones available on the market. With a 3.5mm port on each ear, your child can use one port to plug into their device and the other to share their sound! A friend can simply connect their own headphones into the port on the other side to immediately start listening in. No need to purchase or carry an extra splitter! The Connect+ is a stylish, practical, rugged, and comfortable pair of headphones for children ages 2+. Through some nifty engineering and rigorous testing, you can rest assured the earpads won't fall off through the inevitable pulling, throwing, and dropping. Finally, the speakers in the headphones are as high quality as you'll find in most top of the line adult headphones. Every headphone comes with a matching 3.5mm cable, a microfiber travel pouch, a detailed instruction manual and user guide, our 100% LilGadgets Satsifaction Guarantee, and a 1 year limited warranty.
- SharePort: No need for a splitter! One earpiece connects to the device and the other can connect to additional headphones. No additional cost or pieces of which to keep track!
- Includes a a microfiber carrying pouch to hold your foldable Connect+ headphones and a detachable 52" 3.5mm audio cable to allow for greater range between your children and their device. The cable is covered in a nylon braided fabric to increase durability and decrease tangles!
- Volume Limited: The max volume is 93db
- Quality: Adult worthy 40mm drivers and a range of 20Hz to 20kHz, plus it's backed by our LilGadgets 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Comfort: Sized for children, padded for children, light for children, and durable for children (recommended for ages 3-8)