as of 01/23/2022 (Details)
The new LinkS Analog to Digital Audio Adapter converts analog Left/Right RCA-style audio connections to digital S/PDIF coax or TOSLink outputs. The unit is compact, easy to install, and operates in a wide variety of operating conditions. How it works: Simply plug in your analog audio source into the RCA jacks, then connect your digital receiving device to your choice of either coaxial or optical digital output. Both digital outputs may also be used simultaneously. Power-cycle all connected equipment, and you will be enjoying digitally converted audio from your analog source at the receiving device. The digital output signals will be a 2 channel uncompressed LPCM (linear pulse code modulation) with sampling rate at 48KHz. Specifications: Coaxial and optical output ports Right and Left RCA Stereo input ports 100-240VAC to 5VDC power supply (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified) Dimensions: 1.65" W x 0.87" H x 1.59" D Weight: 25g (unit only) Black metal chassis Operating temperature: 0-70 deg. C
- 1.Converts analog L/R signals to digital S/PDIF or TOSLink. Both TOSlink and Coax digital outputs may be used simultaneously
- 2.Digital audio cable length can run up to 15 feet without signal degradation. Supports output sampling rate at 48KHz
- 3.Provides electromagnetic noise free transmission
- 4.Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output. Easy to install and simple to operate.
- 5.Package Includes: 1 x Analog Stereo to Digital Optical Coax Audio Converter, 1 x Power Adapter(supply:110V~240V), 1 x User Manual