as of 04/11/2021 (Details)
LUBEGARD AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID (ATF) PROTECTANT is for use in all automatic transmissions and manuals requiring an ATF, including heavy duty transmissions, such as Allison. Use with all synthetic or mineral based DEXRON, MERCON & OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) ATF’s (except Ford Type F ATF & CVT applications). Lubegard controls heat and is especially effective in today’s hotter running front wheel drive vehicles. It contains LXE (Liquid Wax Ester) Technology and their derivatives, base oils and conventional additives. Lubegard is designed to raise the thermal and oxidative stability level of automatic transmission fluids, so when it operates at elevated temperatures, it does not thin out and pyrolize, burn or react with oxygen and form deposits. The use of LUBEGARD ATF Protectant will not cause clutch friction upset or slippage. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For normal applications, add 1 oz. (29.6 mL) per quart (Liter) of ATF to the total transmission capacity (including torque converter) with motor idling in park. Do not overfill.
- Prevents overheating, reducing elevated operating temperatures up to 40 degrees Farenheit - Optimizes total transmission performance
- Eliminates transmission fluid foaming and oxidation and reduces wear throughout the transmission
- Eliminates clutch chatter and torque converter shudder; Softens and modifies harsh shifts making them quicker in duration
- Extends fluid life / Raises the thermal and oxidative stability of the fluid
- Only protectant that increases the fluid's ability to transfer heat / Protects new seals and permanently restores older seals to a like-new condition, without adverse side effects