Deal: $38.33 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/21/2020 (Details)
(3) 10 oz Bottle of Lubegard ATF Protectant Additive Platinum for all Automatic Transmissions Almost all transmission shops are using this product to keep transmissions from coming back due to failure. This additive greatly increases the life of your transmission by, reducing the friction in the transmission by over 50% and increasing the heat stability of the fluid by more then 30%. Can be used in any automatic transmission. Prevents overheating, dramtically reduces friction and wear on metal parts and internal components, will not alter the crucial sulfur balance in your transmission fluid, will not harm the yellow metals, inhibits fluid oxidation and foaming, New synergol TMS Technology, synthetic molecule, tightens the shift cylce without loosing the friction modification at lockup, which eliminates shudder, ensures proper shifts, eliminates torque converter shudders, frees stuck valves and keeps them free, extends fluid change intervals, protects and restores seals for optimum performance, conditions and restores seals and o-rings, contains absolutely NO ZINC!
- The Original Universal ATF Protectant that Eliminates ATF Confusion and the need to stock multiple ATF's - Dramatically reduces friction and wear on metal parts and internal components
- Will not alter the crucial sulfur balance in your transmission fluid, Prevents overheating, Will not harm yellow metals, Inhibits fluid oxidation and foaming
- Contains patented Synergol TMS Technology, a synthetic molecule that tightens the shift cycle without losing the friction modification at lockup, which eliminates shudder
- Extends fluid change intervals, Protects and restores seals for optimum performance, Conditions and restores seals and o-rings
- Does not contain any harmful components such as zinc (ZDDP)/ash, etc., like other competing products, Frees stuck valves and keeps them free, Ensures proper shifts
Do you want ot get the LUBEGARD Lube Gard Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF Synthetic Additive Platinum 3 pack?