Deal: $9.72 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/20/2020 (Details)
Lucas DOT 4 Brake Fluid is a high quality blend of polyethylene glycol ethers and additives which meet or exceed the industry minimum dry boiling point of 446 Degree F. It meets the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 116 and SAE J1704 specifications. Lucas DOT 4 Brake Fluid is recommended for use in both disc and drum brake system and clutch system where this type oil product is called out for. Lucas DOT 4 Brake Fluid is compatible with all brake system rubber components and other brake fluids. It prevents seal hardening or softening. It protects against rust and corrosion and provides excellent lubricity. Available in 12 ounce bottle.
- High quality blend of polyethylene glycol ethers and additives
- Compatible with all brake system rubber components and other brake fluids
- Prevents seal hardening or softening
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Provides excellent lubricity
Do you want ot get the Lucas Oil 10827 Brake Fluid – 12 oz.?