as of 11/30/2021 (Details)
Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE that includes the 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Blower. With zero emissions and lower noise, the 18V X2 (36V) Cordless Blower is a welcome solution for clean-up applications. It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries (included) for maximum power and run time, but without leaving the 18V battery platform. With the efficient Makita BL brushless motor, the blower delivers longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. Model XBU02PTX1 is a kit and includes the Blower, two fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion5.0Ah batteries and an efficient 18V Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger, as well as an 18V LXT Brushless 4-1/2" Paddle Switch Angle Grinder that is engineered for corded grinding performance without the cord. Makita’s efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per battery charge than similar non-brushless tools. Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power and speed when needed. With no carbon brushes, the Makita BL Brushless motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer life. When powered by two 18V 5.0Ah batteries (included), the efficient brushless motor delivers up to 29 minutes of run-time on dial setting #3 on a single charge. The Blower also features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT).
- Makita-built BL Brushless Motor delivers up to 473 CFM
- Makita-built motor produces a maximum air velocity of 120 MPH
- 6-stage air velocity/volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (included) deliver the power and run time for gas powered demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance; no need for gas or oil