as of 05/18/2021 (Details)
Handles like putty, hardens like steel and sands like wood. Non-magnetic, non-rusting and non-corrosive. Self hardening plastic metal. Repairs damaged and leaky hulls, dry rot, cracked crank cases, engine blocks, fuel tank leaks, water tanks, piping, food containers. Provides adhesive and barrier coat for mounting anodes on ships. Impervious to oil, grease, brine, detergents and other chemicals on board. Will not shatter when bumped. Simple, fast and effective. Can be sanded, drilled, sawed, threaded and painted.
- Epoxy resins, reinforceed with metal alloys and is waterproof
- The cure rate allows sufficient working time for complex repairs
- Hardens to tensile strength of 10,000 PSI,compression strength 15,000 PSI
- Designed for filling, bonding and rebuilding wood, fiberglass, ceramic, glass, metal, masonry, and many plastics
- Easy-to-apply paste makes permanent repairs to hulls, decks, and equipment, including exhaust lines, outdrives, tanks, piping, and stringers
- Marine-Tex can be used to fill gouges in wood and fiberglass, making the repaired area stronger than before