as of 12/09/2021 (Details)
This traditional 4" Class (measured diagonally) slide and filmstrip viewer has been upgraded to feature 4 tru-color LED's for bright, even illumination of slides or filmstrips. The four LED's provide superior color rendition to the old incandescent bulb. Still has a glass lens providing a 3X magnification of the image and the quick eject button that allows the slides to stack in the collection tray. Uses 4 "AA" batteries (included in the bundle). Will accept a 6V 500 mA AC adapter (not included). Please note: the 2x2 slides need to be inserted on the back of the viewer, see third product image
- Glass Lens - Fits 2x2 mounted slides and 35mm film strips and negatives. (Please note: the 2x2 slides need to be inserted on the back of the viewer, see third product image)
- Portable - Use in Studio or at Home - Eject Button and Collection Tray. (Please note: Eject button will only work if slide is flat, if it is bent, even a little, it may get stuck and you will need to use a Tweezer)
- 3x Magnification Factor - Bright and Even Lighting, No Color Cast.
- optional DC 6V 500mA adapter (Not Included) - Uses Four AA Batteries (Included).
- Bundle Includes: Medalight Slide Viewer + Kodak 4-Pack AA Batteries + TheImagingWorld Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth.