Deal: $13.99 (SAVE Now!)
as of 08/09/2020 (Details)
Pools are great fun during the summer, but they also need to be properly cleaned and maintained to keep them safe and sanitary all season. No one likes to do the cleaning, but Milliard makes it easy with our Extra-Wide Heavy-Duty Wire Algae Brush, so you can get back to swimming sooner. Concrete Performance Concrete is tough, but dirt can sometimes feel tougher, so the wire bristles on this brush deliver a prickly greeting to stubborn algae buildup on concrete pool surfaces. Its aluminum-reinforced bristle housing also curves upward, so you can sweep out dirty buildup along walls and crevices, and scrape off stains and growths that just won't respond to other brushes. Specifically designed for concrete and gunite pools. Grime Fighter In-ground pools are usually pretty big, so this heavy-duty brush was designed specifically with in-ground pools in mind. It's extra-wide to tackle large areas - 18 inches, to be exact, so there is no place for grime to hide. Just attach a standard extension pole to the algae brush handle, and you're ready to go! Product Features: • 18 inches wide • Heavy duty aluminum back and handle • Stainless steel wire bristles (tough on Algae) • Fits standard pool poles (sold separately) • Curved edges All Milliard products are manufactured with safety, quality, and comfort in mind and we are glad to make our consumers' satisfaction our #1 goal.
- Aluminum handle is angled at 45° to present the brush in an ideal position for easy pushing and effective cleaning.
- Stiff wire bristles are effective against stubborn algae buildup, NOT designed for use with vinyl pool liners.
- Brush is 18 inches wide for brushing large areas quickly.
- Curved edges allow for brushing along corners.
- Made from aluminum and ABS plastic to be durable and long lasting.
Do you want ot get the Milliard 18″ Extra-Wide Heavy Duty Wire Pool Algae Brush, Designed for Concrete and Gunite Pools?