as of 11/30/2021 (Details)
Pools are great fun during the summer, but they also need to be properly cleaned and maintained to keep them safe and sanitary all season. No one likes to do the cleaning, but Milliard makes it easy with our Air-Relief Vacuum Head, so you can get back to swimming sooner. This specially designed vacuum attachment literally vents under pressure when it sticks to vinyl pool liners. Its dual relief valves release suction when the vacuum face becomes clogged or seals too tightly against the pool floor, which reduces strain on the filter-pump and prevents the vacuum from pulling up your pool lining. The unit is amply weighted to maintain contact with the pool floor and the overall design was inspired specifically with vinyl pools in mind. Just attach the vacuum hose from your existing filter-pump to the vacuum head, and a standard extension pole to the spring-loaded handle, and you're ready to go! Product Features• Spring loaded locking clips on the handle to attach extension poles• Air relief valves to release suction for easier mobility along the pool floor• Weighted head to keep it along the bottom of the pool where it belongs• Constructed from ABS plastic for longevity and durability• Compatible with 1 ¼ and 1 ½ inch vacuum hoses• 13.5 inches wide for easier and faster surface cleaning of your pool floorAll Milliard products are manufactured with safety, quality, and comfort in mind and we are glad to make our consumers' satisfaction our #1 goal.
- Handle has spring-loaded locking clips for attaching extension poles.
- Air-relief valves release excess suction and weighted to allow easier movement on the pool floor and to prevent stress on the filter-pump and accidental damage to pool liners.
- Compatible with both 1.25" and 1.5" vacuum hoses.
- Made from ABS plastic to be durable and long-lasting.
- 13.5 inches wide for faster and easier cleaning. Perimeter vinyl pool safe brushes to help loosen algae.