as of 09/29/2022 (Details)
The Milliard Bedside Bassinet is designed to accommodate infants up to 20lbs and can be used as a standalone bassinet or as a side-sleeper next to the parents' bed. Safety is our priority and this product was lab tested in a US certified lab and meets all US safety regulations. This bassinet makes life as a new parent easier! It features multiple storage pockets to keep essentials at hand for middle of the night feedings, and comes with one washable sheet and a waterproof mattress cover that can be wiped down easily. The height is easily adjustable to fit beds with a top of the mattress height ranging from 23"-31": Simply measure from the floor to the top of your mattress and if your bed height fits in this range, this bassinet could work for you as a bedside sleeper. When used in standalone mode, you can incline the mattress to help alleviate reflux symptoms and also to help your baby breathe easier when he has a stuffy nose. The stable yet flexible frame is designed to yield slightly to parents' movement so that you can easily "shake" your baby to sleep.We stand behind every purchase of authentic Milliard products from authorized resellers, so you can order worry-free. ***DESIGNED BY MOMS WITH YOUR BABY IN MIND***
- TWO MODES - can be used as a STANDALONE BASSINET, and as a SIDE-SLEEPER bassinet, attached to an adult bed.
- SAFE - Meets or exceeds all US safety regulations for side-sleeper bassinets + EASY ASSEMBLY with clear instructions and NO TOOLS NEEDED.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE to accommodate bed heights of 23"-31" high. Measure from the top of the adult mattress to the floor.
- Easy access STORAGE POCKETS around the bassinet fit baby essentials like diapers, wipes, and more + comes with a waterproof mattress encasement and one washable sheet for the ultimate in convenience.
- REFLUX RELIEF - you can set the mattress on a slight incline to help alleviate reflux and cold symptoms.