as of 10/20/2021 (Details)
The MiniProTM FireWire 800, USB 3.0 portable drive incorporates a high-performance Solid State Drive (SSD) built with synchronous NAND flash for optimum performance and reliability. The MiniPro is equipped with the industry's best Oxford chipset, which is approved by many professional Audio/Video hardware and software manufacturers. The drive is bus powered using FireWire or USB, or powered using the included AC adapter. The rugged aluminum body provides protection due to impact and drops, while acting as a heatsink for passive, silent cooling. No moving parts inside the SSD allows for silent operation - excellent for quiet audiophile environments. Using the USB 3.0 connection, the MiniPro is capable of speeds in excess of 400 MB/sec.
- Solid State Technology provides rock-solid durability - No moving parts, able to withstand high impact (1500Gs operating shock)
- Industry best Oxford 944 (FW800) and ASMedia 1153e (UASP) chipset
- Interface: USB 3.0 (Up to 572 MB/Sec); Firewire 800 (Up to 100 MB/Sec)
- Bus powered using FireWire or USB, or powered using included AC adapter
- Backed by a 3-year warranty