as of 01/23/2022 (Details)
The Mitsubishi CP-K60DW-S Dye Sublimation Color Photo Printer s a compact and lightweight dye sublimation printer that requires minimal installation space and incorporates the latest developments for the generation of high resolution prints. This intelligent dye-sublimation printer can automatically switch between 10 x 15 and 15 x 20 cm prints without any need to exchange the paper roll or ink ribbon! The result is a printer thats easier to use and service, saves time and is simpler to store. The CP-K60DW-S takes full advantage of the two-in-one principle, including for the photo paper, which can be output as glossy or matte without the need to switch paper or ink ribbon. The economic compact printer also features a special rewind function for optimal use of the ink ribbon. When in the power-saving standby mode, it consumes less than one watt of electricity. The practical front loading design means that the already economical consumables can be reloaded quickly. The CP-K60DW-S naturally works with all components from the Mitsubishi Electric photo system family.
- Two print formats - 1 media: The outstanding feature in the new CP-K60DW-S is the possibility to produce two print sizes from just one media paper saving time, reducing stock references and making maintenance and use easier
- High Resolution: Mitsubishi Electric printers incorporate the newly developed image processing methods making possible to reproduce smooth edges and natural images at 300DPI
- 96 % less Standby-energy: CP-K60DW-S is designed to reduce power consumption in sleep mode by up to 96 %. Standby power refers to the electric power consumed by electronic appliances while they are switched off or in a standby mode
- Matte finishing: A matt finish is a highly textured print finish, similar to that of a satin finish. It is much duller and does not reflect light. Many photographers prefer to produce matte finishes due to market demands
- Rewind Function: New Rewind Function has been included in order to optimize the 10x15 cm prints. When the last half part of the ribbon patch is not used in the last order it can be capable for next printing order of 10x15 cm