Deal: $6.72 (SAVE Now!)
as of 11/25/2020 (Details)
Mobil 1 5W-20 Synthetic Motor Oil is recommended for most Ford and Honda vehicles since the 2001 model year. It is also the viscosity grade being recommended for many Chryslers beginning with the 2005 model year. Mobil 1 5W-30meets or exceeds the requirements of ILSAC GF-4 - energy conserving viscosity that flows quickly during cold starts; API SM/CF, ACEA A1/B1. It is suitable for use in the applications of Ford WSS-M2C930-A, Ford WSS-M2C925-A, and Chrysler MS-6395. It complements a lineup of Mobil 1 products that are engineered to help keep your engine running like new. Mobil 1 with supersyn technology meets or exceeds the industry's toughest standards and outperforms all conventional motor oils. It offers exceptional performance under all operating conditions, pours at temperatures as low as -47 degree celsius and protects at oil temperatures as high as 205 degree celsius. It meets or exceeds the warranty requirements for gasoline and turbo-charged engines in many Ford, Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi and Chrysler vehicles where a 5W-20 viscosity oil is recommended. Mobil 1 5W-20 is a high performance fully synthetic engine oil designed to meet or exceed the industry's toughest standards and outperform all conventional oils. Mobil 1 5W-20 is engineered to help keep your engine running like new and extend engine life. Mobil 1 technology has been selected as original equipment by leading car builders such as Chevrolet Corvette, Cadillac, Mercedes Benz AMG, Porsche, Dodge Viper, and Dodge Ram. Mobil 1 5W-20 is made with a proprietary blend of high performance synthetic base stocks fortified with an advanced additive system. The 5W-20 viscosity grade is recommended for many vehicles manufactured by Honda, Ford, and in Chryslers. This oil is uniquely designed to provide unsurpassed levels of performance, cleaning power and engine protection.
- Fully synthetic formula with supersyn technology helps prevent deposits and sludge build-up to enable long engine life. Excellent overall lubrication and wear protection performance for all driving style
- Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability. Outstanding performance during the maximum oil change interval recommended in a vehicle's owners manual and superb viscosity control
- Enhanced frictional properties that aids fuel economy
- Excellent low temperature capabilities for quick cold weather starting and ultra fast protection for extended engine and electrical system life
- Mobil 1 is not recommended for 2-Cycle or aviation engines, unless specifically approved by the manufacturer.
Do you want ot get the Mobil 1 5W-20 Advanced Synthetic Motor Oil – 1 Quart?