as of 01/23/2022 (Details)
The ModRight super large anti-static modmat and assembly surface is the next in line of the ever popular Mod-Mat Series. With enough room to complete your entire assembly on! The oversized modmat is a huge 1200mm x 600mm which is over 47" x 23". This allows plenty of room to complete your entire build on without worry of static or scratching pricey hardware and parts. The anti-static surface is safe for all components including your motherboard, VGA cards, RAM and any other electronic parts. Placing high finish side panels and parts are not an issue either as the non scratch surface will not blemish the finish whatsoever. This assembly surface includes both a grounding wire clip and an anti-static wrist strap to ensure proper precaution when conducting your next build. Both straps are connected directly to the modmat itself so you know you have a solid ground. The multiple reference guides are printed directly on the surface giving you access to build information including socket layout (in actual size), power supply pin-out diagrams with voltage denotation, fan sizing chart, hard drive measurement guide, vandal switch wiring diagrams, as well as liquid cooling reference information.
- Grounding Wire Clip Included
- Oversized Work Area Allows All Parts To Be Laid Out Safely Making Installation Easier.
- Non Scratch Surface Keeps High Finish Parts and Side Panels From Blemish (aka liquid cooling *radiators, custom mod parts, and Window Panels)
- Fan Spacing Chart From 40mm to 140mm
- Snaps for Anti-static Strap and Ground are Now Moved to the Top For More Work Space.